“Inner Vision” drawing is for you if:
- You dream of experiencing creativity, but you don’t know where to start
- You think that you “can’t” draw
- You want to learn creative techniques that you can apply on your own
- You want to spend time creatively in the company of like-minded people
- You want to relax, learn to let go and lose control
In this class we will create with watercolors, pencils and soft crayons on thick watercolor paper. We will learn to discover and “open” the work on the page, even without creative experience. By allowing ourselves to create and discover without prior expectations, we develop our spontaneity, confidence, and fill ourselves with positive emotions.
Drawing “Inner Vision” is both an educational and a therapeutic activity. During it, while working with high-quality art tools, we get to know both art techniques, colors and tools, and we also experience the therapeutic effect of creativity – we allow ourselves to create intuitively, sharing our experiences in a small group.